A freehold development in the heart of Novena, Neu at Novena comes with a prestigious District 11 address. The development is comprising of total 87 units in one block of 17 storeys high. Units offered from 2 to 4 Bedrooms, size range from 549~1302 sqft to suit for different needs.
Neu at Novena is within minutes’ walk to Novena MRT Station. It is near the Central Expressway (CTE), which provides easy access to the rest of Singapore. Neu at Novena is strategically located in various aspects. It is located near medical amenities such as Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, among others. It is within walking distance to shopping centres such as United Square and Velocity @ Novena Square. The development also touches the renowned Bukit Timah education belt, making it near educational institutions such as St. Joseph’s Institutions (Junior). The site’s proximity to medical, retail and education amenities make it a prized location and underpin the rental demand.
Neu at Novena HIGHLIGHTS
- Neu at Novena is situated in busy yet serene location in District 11
- Freehold development that provides a secure and convenient home
- Doorsteps to Novena MRT for a convenient travel experience
- Connected by Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway (KPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE)
- Highly renowned schools nearby
- High rental yield with great capital appreciation
Neu at Novena
|Type||Name||Area (sqft)||Units||Price From|
|3 Bedroom Dual Key||B||818||13||$2,280,000|
|4 Bedroom + Utility||D||1,302||9||$3,556,000|
|4 Bedroom Duplex||E1||1,195||1||$3,377,000|
Neu at Novena Facilities
- Integration of 25m Pool Laps and Pool Lounge for residents to chill and enjoy drinks in the water.
- Sun Deck provides space for sun tanning. Hammock pool allows residents to splash and relax.
- Children’s adventure cove offers safe and exciting place for children. Parents can keep an eye on their children from the Cocoon pod or Family Lounge.
- The BBQ pavilion allows residents to enjoy family gathering and entertainment.
- The firefly boardwalk flash a sparkling yellow that undulates like waves through the dark forest.
- The Wellness garden, Leisure garden, Cocoon pod are surrounded with abundant foliage that create intimate courtyard and inviting places throughout their home environment.
- Fitness deck offers residents a body training area that keep them in healthy condition.
- Sky terrace is designed with abundantly of recreational facilities such as
- Starlight infinity pool & Horizon deck offer star gazing and relaxation therapy.
- Gourmet dining and Vertical Garden provides a semi-outdoor gourmet dining area sits on the fringe of the sky terrace offers gathering and romantic al fresco dining area.
- Horizon Lounge allows hang out spot to chill with friends.
- Teepee hut-style day beds to gaze at the stars and spectacular city view at Neu Sanctuary.
- Aqua gym to have relaxing workout.
- Spa pod for rejuvenation therapy.
Neu at Novena Location
District 11: Moulmein Rise , Singapore
- Novena MRT Station 320m
Shopping Mall / Lifestyle
- Velocity@novena Square 230m
- United Square 380m
- St. Joseph’s Institution Junior 210m
- Balestier Hill Secondary School 590m
- Farrer Park Primary School 960m
- Northlight School 1.09 km
- Anglo-chinese School (barker Road) School 1.14 km
- Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School 1.79 km
Neu at Novena Amenities
A wide array of amenities awaits you here at your doorstep at Neu at Novena . With shopping malls like United Square, Velocity, Square 2 and shopping district Orchard Road nearby, one will never be bored when it comes to dining and entertainment options.
Neu at Novena will be adjacent to the upcoming 17 hectare Health City Novena (congregation of Health Services, Education, Research, Leisure, Commercial and Public Spaces) as part of the government’s Integrated Masterplan.
Educational establishments in the region include St Joseph’s Institution (Junior), Anglo Chinese School (Barker Road), Anglo Chinese School (Primary), Singapore Chinese Girl’s School and other international schools. Parents of young children may consider sending their children to the renowned Lorna Whiston Preschool nearby.
For drivers, expressways nearby would include KPE, PIE and CTE. As such, getting to CBD and MBFC wouldn’t take too long with smooth traffic. For non-drivers, closest MRT would be Novena MRT (NS20) which is within a 2mins walk.
WORLD CLASS MEDICAL HUB
Already an established healthcare hub, Novena boasts many of Singapore’s top medical facilities including Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital and Novena Medical Centre. In the near future, the impressive new Health City Novena will be built here too, opening yet another exciting chapter in the heart of Novena. By providing world-class medical care, the development will draw not just people living in Singapore, but visitors from the region too.
The new Health City Novena is an integrated development that will usher the next chapter in ‘total care’. It will increase the healthcare space in Novena by 150%, with facilities that will anticipate and address the healthcare needs of future Central Singapore. When completed, it will change the outlook of Novena and elevate this already established medical precinct to another level. New care buildings will be added to the precinct, including a New National Centre, Proposed Intermediate Integrated Care Hub, Proposed National Skin Centre Expansion & National Healthcare Group’s Headquarters, and a Proposed Ambulatory Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
Neu at Novena Siteplan
Neu at Novena Floorplan
Neu at Novena Developer
Established in May 1967, Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited, an established property and hospitality group with an Asia-Pacific focus, was listed on the SGX Mainboard on 12 March 2008. The Group is principally engaged in the development and sale of residential and commercial properties (“Property Development”).
Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited is an established property and hospitality group with an Asia-Pacific focus and a track record that extends back to May 1967.
The Group’s recurring income streams are strengthened through its flagship hotel in the heart of historical Katong, Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy hotel, self-managed upscale boutique hotel, Noku Kyoto and Noku Osaka, Japan, and other investment properties in Asia-Pacific (“Hotel Ownership and Property Investment”).
The Group’s residential development projects typically comprise small-to-medium-sized residential developments such as apartments and condominiums targeted at middle-to-upper income segments. Between 2004 and 2018, the Group developed and launched 48 small-to-medium sized developments comprising a total of more than 4,400 residential and commercial units in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy hotel, a major asset of the Group, is self-managed under a franchise agreement with the international hotel operator, Accor Group. Beyond Singapore, the Group has opened its upscale boutique hotels under the Noku hotels brand name in Kyoto, Japan, followed by Osaka, Japan, and Maldives. The Group has other land parcels intended for development into hotels in Phuket, Thailand.
For Property Investment, the Group owns 52 retail shops at the Roxy Square Shopping Centre in Singapore. In Australia, Roxy-Pacific owns a 45% interest in a freehold six-storey commercial building at 312 St Kilda Road in Melbourne’s CBD. The Group also owns a 40% interest in a centrally-located, 10-storey commercial building at 33 Argyle Street, Parramatta, New South Wales. In Auckland, the Group owns NZI Centre and has a 50% interest in the office building at 205 Queen Street, marking Roxy-Pacific’s maiden foray into New Zealand.