Mayfair Gardens is a new condominium located in Bukit Timah, District 21, Singapore (Rifle Range Road near Dunearn Road). The site formerly known as Mayfair Gardens was successfully en bloc sold to Oxley Holdings for $311 million. It is surrounded by good class bungalows, landed homes and condominiums. It is also near King Albert Park MRT station on the Downtown Line.
Shopping, educational opportunities and meal selection are all being taken care of within close perimeters of the nearby amenities. Cold Storage and King’s Albert Shopping Centre is just a stones throw away from Mayfair Gardens. Mayfair Gardens is easily accessible using the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE). It takes around 15 minutes to drive to the Central Business District.
Mayfair Gardens is inspired by the affluent area of Mayfair in the West End of London towards the east edge of Hyde Park, in the City of Westminster, between Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly and Park Lane. It is one of the most expensive districts in London and the world.
Mayfair Gardens HIGHLIGHT
- 200m (5 minutes walk) to King Albert Park MRT.
- 5 MRT stops to Newton MRT, and only 20 minutes drive to town and CBD
- Facilities include swimming pool, BBQ pits, covered car park, 24 hours security, squash courts, and a clubhouse.
- Numerous bus services are available close to the development. Several local and international schools, such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Swiss School, are located just a short bus ride away.
- Numerous restaurants are sprawled across the area and nearby shopping centres, such as Bukit Timah Plaza and Beauty World Centre.
- A Wide range of amenities including supermarkets and more eating establishments. Recreational facilities nearby include Green Fairways Golf Course & Driving Range and the enchanting Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- For vehicle owners, it takes 10-15 minutes to get to the business hub and the Orchard Road shopping district, via Ayer Rajah Expressway and Dunearn Road respectively.
- Close proximity to Hwa Chong Institution, Hwa Chong Junior College, National Junior College, Nanyang Primary School, and Nanyang Girls’ High School
- 1km to Methodist Girls Primary and Secondary School and Pei Hwa Presbyterian School
A HERITAGE ENCLAVE IN CONTEMPORARY LIVING
The design philosophy of the development was to seeks the perfect balance between the old and the new. The exquisite flavour of Mayfair London is now brought to life in prime Bukit Timah precinct. The idea of vintage luxury complements the essence of urban living for the discerning few. Live elegant.
The Beauty Of Mayfair, London Brought To Life
Bordering leafy Hyde Park, Mayfair is an upscale district of elegant Georgian townhouses. It is an affluent area in the West End of London. The Mayfair architectural is an understated expression of timeless beauty. This quintessential can be found around the world in all upscale districts. Now, it’s in Singapore, known as the Mayfair Gardens.
|Type||Name||Area (Sqft)||Units||Price (low)||Price (high)|
|1 BEDROOM + STUDY||AS1||560||3||–||–|
|2 BEDROOM + STUDY||BS1||829||3||–||$1,704,000|
Mayfair Gardens Facilities
Mayfair Gardens provides an excellent standard of accommodation in a friendly and relaxed environment with a range of luxurious facilities including:
- Swimming Pool
- Lap Pool
- Fitness and Yoga
- Gym and Spa
- BBQ pits
- Dining Pavilion
- Functional Room
Mayfair Gardens Location
District 21: Rifle Range Road , Singapore
- DT6 King Albert Park (0.43km)
- DT5 Beauty World (0.7km)
Shopping Mall / Lifestyle
- Bukit Timah Plaza
- Beauty World Centre
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School (0.6km)
- Methodist Girls’ School (Primary) (0.72km)
- Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary) IB (0.72km)
- Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary) O-levels (0.72km)
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary) (0.72km)
Mayfair Gardens Amenities
Mayfair Gardens is located in the tranquil neighbourhood of Bukit Timah, surrounded by Good Class Bungalows, landed homes and condominiums. Established schools such as Methodist Girls School (MGS), Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Hwa Chong Institution, Hwa Chong Junior College, National Junior College, Nanyang Primary School, and Nanyang Girls’ High School are minutes drive away. Tertiary educational institutes like Ngee Ann Polytechnic and the Singapore Institute of Management are also located close by.
Mayfair Gardens is also located near the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE) and these help to provide seamless connectivity to other parts of Singapore. It is 20 minutes drive to the Central Business District and around 25 minutes’ drive to Changi International Airport. Connectivity has been further enhanced now with the Downtown Line. Mayfair Gardens is a mere 300m to the King Albert Park MRT station, and only 5 stations to Newton MRT and 7 stations away to Bugis. This makes a trip to town ever so convenient for residents of Mayfair Gardens.
Mayfair Gardens Siteplan
Mayfair Gardens Floorplan
Mayfair Gardens Video
Mayfair Gardens Developer
Oxley is a homegrown property developer and is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment, with an overseas presence across eight geographical markets. The Group has a diversified portfolio with property development projects in Singapore, the UK, Cambodia, Malaysia, Ireland, Indonesia and China and investment projects in Singapore, Cambodia, Malaysia and Japan. The Group also provides project management and consultancy services in Myanmar.
The Group’s property development portfolio includes quality residential, commercial and industrial projects incorporated with retail elements and lifestyle features and facilities and are located in choice areas that are easily accessible. In 2013, the Group expanded its property development portfolio into other countries through partnerships with reputable developers and business partners. Oxley’s balanced portfolio of investment properties comprises industrial, hospitality and commercial properties.
The Group also has investment in leading UK property developer, Galliard (Group) Limited that operates in four divisions – sales and marketing of homes, property construction, property developer, and homes letting services.